A full day to discover Paris. Our driver-guide will take you to see the major monuments and sites: Notre Dame Cathedral (stop and free time), Marais district, Louvre museum, Garnier’s Opera, Vendôme Square, Concorde square, Hamps-Elysées avenue, Arch of Triumph, Invalides.
Lunch will be served at the restaurant “Le 58 Tour Eiffele” located on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. After lunch, there will be free time to visit part of the Tower, then a boat cruise along the Seine from where you can admire the most beautiful monuments from a different angle.
Finally, you will have free time at Montmartre to discover the Sacré-Coeur Basilica and the artists square, Place du Tertre.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Entrance tickets
- City tour
- Lunch at the Eiffel Tower (restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel)
- Montmartre visit
- One hour cruise on the Seine
- Entrance ticket for the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 persons.
- Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Guest are requested to arrive for pre-boarding 30 minutes prior departure.